Tips For The Final / Pre-Closing Walkthrough
Here are some tips for your pre-closing walkthrough.
2) The apartment should be at least broom-cleaned with all sellers' items removed.
3) Open & close the windows and doors.
4) Turn all light switches on and off to make sure they are working.
5) Bring your cell phone charger and test all electrical outlets.
6) Test all kitchen appliances to make sure they are in working condition (microwaves, dish/washer, fridge, stove/oven, etc).
7) Run the exhaust fans (if present) in the kitchen and bathrooms.
8) Open all cabinets, closets, storage spaces
9) Run all sink and bath faucets as well as the shower, and check for any leaks or other problems.
10) Flush toilets and look for drips, leaks, or problems.
11) Test the A/C and heater units (it could be hard to test a/c in winter and/or heat in summer as they could be turned off by building).
12) Look for any new / changes to the conditions you found the apartment when you first went inside.
13) Bring your camera/phone and document any newly found issues - send them to your Attorney.
One more thing to remember, though not related to the walkthrough, is to contact the utility companies to give them notice of the change in service to your name, as of the closing date.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
CALL / EMAIL ME! I'M HERE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
Fernando Branco, GRI, ABR, CNE
Lic. Assoc. Real Estate Broker
Residential Real Estate
Commercial Sales & Leasing
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Certified Negotiator Expert (CNE)
R New York
Working by referral. Let me help you find a home too!!
641 Lexington Ave, NY NY 10022
c: (212) 321-0115
Positive website, where did u come up with the information on this posting? its really interesting.izmir istanbul ucak biletleriReplyDelete
It's very useful blog post with informative and insightful content and i had good experience with this information.I have gone through CRS Info Solutions Home which really nice.turk hava yollariReplyDelete